ArtYards is a membership program designed to provide sustained support to artists and creators through affordable studio space and services, and by fostering opportunities for career development.
What is ArtYards?
- Exclusive access to studio space
- Discounts on art materials (canvases, spray paint, frames)
- Discounts on screen printing
- Opportunities to showcase artwork
- Career development opportunities
- Access to health benefits program
- Exclusive Job Postings
- One on one and monthly group strategy sessions
- Discount on Flash Sales
ArtYards offers its members dedicated studio space in an open studio environment, with both short and long-term rental options. We are dedicated to creating an environment that encourages collaborative creation, meaningful connections, growth, and cultural exchange between emerging and established artists.
All studio rentals include:
- 24 Hour Access
- 8′ x 8′ Lightbox Access
- Public Washroom
- Lounge Area
- Free Parking
80 Sq Ft (10′ x 8′) studios suitable for one artist. We currently have four available at 100 Symes Road and four 8’x8′ spaces available at 62 Miller Street
$40 / Day + HST
$125 / Weekly + HST
$400 / Monthly + HST
160 Sq Ft (10′ x 16′) studios suitable for two artists. We currently have 1 available.
$250 / Weekly + HST
$700 / Monthly + HST